Teaching / Instructor /Volunteer Positions
The Mississauga Hellenic Academy provides a quality Greek language program that focuses on teaching language, history, culture and Greek traditions. The program is intended for children from ages 4 – 16, from beginner to advanced Greek language competency. The program is supported by a strong leadership team and backed by the Greek Community of Mississauga.
We are hiring inspiring teachers / instructors who are dedicated to enriching the lives of students and have a passion for Greek language teaching / instruction.
The program operates from September to June, weekly on Saturdays from 9:30 am – 1:30 pm in central Mississauga. There is a commitment to small class sizes, operating in a structured language program. Teachers / Instructors are supported with paid -training sessions as well as being a part of a committed group of colleagues, parent committee and community.
* The candidate must be organized, articulate, enthusiastic and compassionate.
* Proven capacity to mentor students and provide leadership
* The successful candidate must speak fluent Greek
* Adaptable and versatile in communication and instruction at various levels and enjoy working with children
* Prior teaching experience is necessary
* For teaching / instructor positions, preference is given to teachers with a teaching degree/certificate and or studies in the teaching of Greek language and/or second language
* Authorized to work in Canada
* An up-to-date criminal record check
If you are inspired and interested in joining our team, apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Career Opportunity’ in your subject line.
For additional information you may email your questions to email@example.com